Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sleepless Child


"Doctors said Rhett Lamb of St. Petersburg apparently has a condition called chiari malformation that puts pressure on his brain."

Wow, this might be my problem! I've never slept well-- although at least I sleep some! My Mom used to say I never slept because I didn't want to miss anything.

These poor parents! The poor kid!!! He is three years old and has never fallen asleep.

Well in other news, the planet sure seems to be striking back at man. Between the Cyclone in Burma (I can never spell the name they use now), and the huge Earthquake in China, to the Tornados in the USA....and Volcanos erupting after years..it seems like Mother Nature is thinning the herd of mankind. Very scary. I feel so badly for everyone who has lost family or friends and for those who are suffering and homeless.

It's time to stop taking life for granted and realize that anyday, anything could happen to any of us.

Peace and Light for all

Laura
The More Books the Better

No comments: