Saturday, March 28, 2009

Now see, here's the thing



In trying to promote my book, I've been advised to join Facebook, Twitter and to do an Author's Blog on Amazon. All well and good. I drew the line at MySpace since I hear that is yesterday's news.

Now see, here's the thing: trying to keep up with all this is killing me ever so slowly. I know, I know, I can do one blog and have it both here and on Amazon. I can have my Twitter Posts also be on Facebook....leading to the problem of what if I say something on one that I don't want to share with people on the other??? Hmmm??

So I guess I just limp along and do the best I can and update each now and then. Twitter is easiest except when it tells me that I am locked out for tying to log on too often, when I've only logged on once the whole darn day!

There are a lot of other "things" that I could blog about, but who knows who is reading this blog and how they might use it against me? They might not buy my book!
Egads- they aren't anyway. I evidently have written a book that is best used to pass around from friend to friend, and to take out of the library.

Now the other thing is: To Sequel or Not To Sequel?

No comments: