Monday, October 5, 2009

Big News!

For the month of October, I will donate any and all book proceeds to! Team Scrubs Wubs as part of the 2009 LA Aids Charity event. Please buy your copy of "Are You Gonna Eat Your Banana" NOW and help the cause.



The other big news is that I am officially entered in NaNoWriMo for November 2009 and this time have a plot, a plan and an editor in place!!! This is to be a sequel to "Are You Gonna Eat That Banana?" and I'm going to Tweet as I write too!

Hugs
Laura

1 comment:

Frank said...

Hi Laura,
My name is Frank Borzellieri and I'm the author of "The Physics of Dark Shadows." Someone tipped me off that I (and my book) got a mention in your book. I read the excerpt on amazon. Got a kick out of it. So how did I come to be so honored?
Frank
frankborz@yahoo.com