Monday, May 3, 2010

If you loved reading "A Wrinkle in Time"..





As a youngster I adored "A Wrinkle in Time".  As an adult I still loved it so much that I added it to my ever growing book collection, read it again and hung on to it.

Yesterday, I had the great fortune to read the YA book "When You Reach Me" by the talented Rebecca Stead.  "A Wrinkle in Time" figures prominently in this story, so of course I had to find my copy.  You know what? Despite bookcases all over our house, I found it in a dark room, using just a flash light, in under 30 seconds!

I'm not going to give a summary review of "When You Reach Me".  You can find such reviews at Amazon when you click on the link above to go buy your copy.   What I will say is that the book is amazing, unique and a really great read for all ages and both boys/men and girls/women. Loved it, loved it, loved it!  My copy is going to live right next to "A Wrinkle in Time"

Thank you very much Rebecca Stead for sharing this story!!  I can't wait to read whatever your write next!
xo
Laura





No comments: