Thursday, December 27, 2007

Rest In Peace Brave Woman


Pakistan's former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto poses in her home in London in a 2002 photo. President Bush condemned the assassination on Thursday of Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto.
(Stephen Hird/Reuters)

Once again the dangers of this world hit us and hit us hard. We MUST get Bin Laden out of his caves and tunnels and show him the same mercy he has shown others. That is, none, nada, zip. There is no doubt in my mind that he is behind this...no, I can't prove it, but I can feel it in my gut. I also sense more danger now that this has suceeded-- Bin Laden and others feel the taste of blood again and aren't afraid to push for more. Opinion expressed here is entirely my own and in no way should reflect on any other websites linked to this blog.

Laura
The More Books The Better

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think it was the Paki government.
Sad, sad sad.

Anonymous said...

She was an amazing woman I wasn't surprised but was still shocked and saddened by her assassination.

A personal note to the blogger...hey girl its been a long time. Glad to see you are still sharing your thoughts online!