Friday, November 9, 2007

Change my dreams?

Well I don't smoke-- but if this would change my dreams, I'm ready to try. The other side effects sound awful though.

CHANTIX is a prescription medicine to help adults stop smoking. You may benefit from quit smoking support programs and/or counseling during your quit attempt. It’s possible that you might slip up and smoke while taking CHANTIX. If you do, you can stay on CHANTIX and keep trying to quit.

The most common side effects include nausea (30%), trouble sleeping, changes in dreaming, constipation, gas, and/or vomiting. If you have side effects that bother you or don’t go away, tell your doctor.

I have watched GH two times now and keep thinking Dark Shadows....I don't have side effects from GH YET!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A cheap dark shadows!