Thursday, November 15, 2007

GH 11/14/07 notes from the far side

The idea that Lucky can't see through Sam leads me to two possible conclusions-- he either really damaged his brain with the drugs, or he really does think with his little head....

I'm wondering why the women like Kate and Lulu don't take the dang flowers out of their hair by now!

Watching Robin and Patrick talking about their feelings got the old David Cassidy song "I think I love you" running through my brain-- Ba, ba, ba, ba.
Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba.
Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba.

I'm sleeping
And right in the middle of a good dream
Like all at once I wake up
From something that keeps knockin' at my brain.
Before I go insane I hold my pillow to my head
And spring up in my bed
Screaming out the words I dread:
"I think I love you!"

This morning
I woke up with this feeling
I didn't know how to deal with
And so I just decided to myself
I'd hide it to myself and never talk about it
And didn't I go and shout it
When you walked into my room.
"I think I love you!"

I think I love you.
So what am I so afraid of?
I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
A love there is no cure for.

I think I love you.
Isn't that what life is made of?
Though it worries me to say
I've never felt this way.

I don't know what I'm up against.
I don't know what it's all about.
I got so much to think about.

Hey, I think I love you.
So what am I so afraid of?
I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
A love there is no cure for.

I think I love you.
Isn't that what life is made of?
Though it worries me to say
I've never felt this way.

Believe me,
You really don't have to worry.
I only want to make you happy
And if you say,
"Hey, go away," I will, but I think better still
I'd better stay around and love you.
Do you think I have a case?
Let me ask you to your face:
Do you think you love me?

I think I love you.
Oh, I think I love you.
Oh, I think I love you.
Oh, I think I love you.
Oh, I think I love you.
Oh, I think I love you.
Oh, I think I love you.
Oh, I think I love you.
Oh, I think I love you



Just how many guns does Anthony Z have hidden in his clothes? Or is he hiding a stash in the suit of armor? Which brings me back to how does he disappear so fast-- is the suit of armor velcro in the back and he slips into and out of that? Or are there hidden passages behind the wall panels that he learned about YEARS ago when he knew Helena (ah my writer's brain at work again!)

Is there anyone left on that island who isn't shot, bruised, bloody, sick, or otherwise injured? Oh yeah, Anthony. Well, Robin looks pretty unscathed.

I was so hoping that Nik would get enraged and burst out of the restraints on that chair like The Incredible Hulk even tearing his clothes. BTW-- I loved Bill Bixby so much! Ever since The Courtship of Eddie's Father.

Jax certainly looked clean and dry after his ordeal-- he took the time to get all glam again before finding Carly and Jerry?

Funniest ad I've seen in a few days!




Hmm. Liz....I still think she should be cold in that dress. That reminds me-- I have a friend named Liz who has a birthday in a few days. Note to self--send card..

Seems people are thinking about decisions they've made and how they impact you later (another words bite you in the butt).. Trevor mentioned this, Patrick and Robin thinking about decisions, and I believe Emily said "Who hasn't made mistakes?" Maybe Charles Grodin could gather material for a sequel to his new book..




Cast member whose eyebrows I most wish I had: Leyla


When Jason arrived on the scene where Carly was he literally jumped down several stairs to get to her! Yeah, ok Liz, you are #1 with him!

No comments: